Weybridge Town Business Group – July 2017 Meeting
1. Welcome and Apologies
2. Streetscape Scheme – Progress & Discussion
3. Dementia Friendly Community in Weybridge
4. Christmas Lights and Membership Campaigns
5. Progress on “Adopt a Station” and Town Map
6. Progress on Events
Ride London and Community Day, 30th July 2017
7. Finance update.
8. Parking Review – progress on survey
9. Any Other Business
New Members Welcome
Bring a friend and sign them up to the business group!
Paul Povey (Chairman)
Where & When
Our next meeting is on Tuesday 4th July at Waitrose..
Start time is 6pm and we usually finish by 7.30pm.
Address for Meeting
62 High Street
Surrey KT13 8BL
Our Next Event – Weybridge Community Day & Prudential Ride London Surrey
Sunday 30th July 2017
10am – 3pm
- Come and cheer the Ride London cyclists
- Visit our Artisan Food and Craft Market & Stalls from local Community Groups
- Brooklands Radio
- Lots of fun and entertainment for all
For more information click on the cycling image
2017 Plans from Earlier Meeting
We discussed at our April meeting our agreements that we wish to pursue for 2017.
- Christmas Lights – we need to raise funds.
- Christmas Market will be on the 2nd December with the lights switch on and a partial closure of Baker Street.
- The Presentation of the Streetscape scheme was successful, and funding now agreed.
- Banners are up.
- Map project with Brooklands college agreed and maps will go at the station and Churchfields car park.
- Carol Concert at Christmas will be arranged.
- Dementia alliance within Weybridge progressing well.
- We need to increase our membership.
- We will research and influence the parking survey.
More Information About Weybridge Town Business Group
Can be found on the detailed page for Weybridge Town Business Group.