Notice of Weybridge Town Business Group Meeting to be held at Christ the Prince of Peace Church on Tuesday 24th January 2017
Where & When
Our next meeting is on Tuesday 24th January at Christ the Prince of Peace Church
Start time is 6pm and we usually finish by 7.30pm.
The following meeting will be on 14th February 2017, then Tuesday 14th March.
Address for 24th January Meeting
Christ the Prince of Peace Church
6pm: Welcome and Apologies
Update on all 2016 Aims.. What do we want to achieve in 2017?
2. Events in 2017
Plan for Markets and Events in 2017
Progress of Weybridge Dementia friendly community
4. Streetscape Scheme
The Ship to Elm Grove – progress of the Scheme
5. Map of Town
Designed by Brooklands College – progress.
6. Banners and Gateway Signs
7. 2017 Weybridge Parking Review
Survey..”What do businesses want?”
8. Any Other Business
— Next Meeting February 14th at 6pm —
New Members Welcome
Bring a friend and sign them up to the business group!
Paul Povey (Chairman)
Our Actions from our December Meeting at Handelsbanken are as follows.
1. Christmas Lights switch had some learning points but was a success.
2. Christmas Market was to be on the 10th December we will report back in January
3. The Presentation of the Streetscape scheme was successful and interesting with several positive outcomes.
4. Banners are to be erected in January.
5. Map project with Brooklands college progressing well.
6. Carol Concert 15th December organised
7. Dementia alliance within Weybridge progressing well.
Wondering what happened in prior meetings?
See the minutes of September 13th Meeting at Waitrose Weybridge.
More Information About Weybridge Town Business Group
Can be found on the detailed page for Weybridge Town Business Group.